We are committed to providing products and services of the highest standards. That’s why we value your feedback. Letting us know when you are not happy with our service gives us the chance to get it right for you and improves our services for all clients. We will always do our best to respond as quickly to your complaint as possible. In each case, we will listen to you and try to resolve the situation if we can.
Our Complaints Process
This page tells you what to do if you are not happy with a service that we have provided to you. Please follow our complaints procedure to help assist us in resolving your complaint as quickly as possible.
Giving us the detail of your complaint
If you want to complain, please provide the following details.
- Your name and address
- Your daytime phone number & Email
- A clear description of your complaint or concerns
- Details of how you would like us to rectify the situation
What we will do
We will do our best to sort out your complaint immediately. Sometimes it may take longer to fully investigate. If this happens we will do the following.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within 5 working days of receipt.
- Keep you updated with our progress.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 4 weeks. If we are not able to do so, we will always write to you explaining what is happening and when we expect to sort out your complaint.
- Once an assessment and full investigation of your concerns have been made, we will send you a final response letter within eight weeks.
How to contact us
Post: Complaints Dept, Advice Finances Ltd, 175 Broadway, Urmston, Manchester, M41 7NW
Phone: 0161 511 0383
If you email us, we usually reply to you by email. However, if we need to refer to confidential information or enclose copies of important documents, we may contact you by post instead.
What to do if you are dissatisfied with our response
If you still remain dissatisfied with our final response or eight weeks have passed since you first let us know about your concerns, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your complaint.
The Financial Ombudsman Service provides a free independent service for customers to solve disputes with financial companies.
The Financial Ombudsman Service will only deal with your complaint if you have given us the opportunity to resolve the situation first, so please contact us and we will do all we can to help you. How to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Post: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR.
Phone: 0845 080 1800